Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Discipleship Challenge

Welcome to all who are taking the Discipleship Challenge this year. Last we started with 130 people from King of kings taking the challenge and it was a tremendous experience. This I have shared the book with neighboring churches and we have a total of 8 churches and over 400 people participating in the challenge! I pray that God will do great things in these 40 days!

I will be using this blog to offer some personal reflections as I journey with you in this time of challenge. Week 1 is prayer and I have been praying by name for our folks at KOK and for the other churches as well. Prayer is the foundation of the Christian walk (which is why it is week 1!) and connects us to God and one another in deeply meaningful ways. While I am already less than perfect in my Discipleship Challenge 2, I have already been tremendously blessed in my prayers this week.

May the grace and peace of our Lord Jesus be with you all!

No comments: